Explorations in Policing, Faith and Life (With a hint of humor, product reviews, news and whatever catches my attention)

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Fobus





I have spent the last decade in patrol so I really have not picked up any concealable/tactical: holsters, magazine holders or hand cuff cases. So now that I almost exclusively working in plain clothes. I have finally decided to purchase some to replace my two 10+ year old leather pancake holsters.

I did some research and I finally decided on Fobus paddle style holster/cuff case and dual magazine holders. I received them today and I have to say I am very happy with the purchase.

There seem a brilliant convergent of reasonable price, low weight and seem excellent in their job of retaining my two Glocks, hinged handcuffs and double stack magazines.

This was originally an Israeli company that created this system for their countries law enforcement and military use. All of it is injected molded polymer with few individual parts.

Something you may want to consider when it comes to replacement time.

No comments: