Explorations in Policing, Faith and Life (With a hint of humor, product reviews, news and whatever catches my attention)

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

One Year through the Bible

I just finished my second One Year Through the Bible (Pictured) and I highly recommend it.  It is a great way to get into the habit of being in the word and in just a few pages a day before you know it you have read the bible cover to cover.  I just throw it in my bag and when I have a few minutes of free time I rip it out and read it.  I promise you not a day will go by when something won't leap off the page right at you and into your life.

Well the genealogies can be a little challenging but you can say you read them at least once.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I really liked reading it. This subject offered by you is very useful for correct planning.
Standard Motor Products Wiper Switch

Anonymous said...

I've recently started a web site, the info you offer on this site has helped me greatly. Thank you for all of your time & work.
Sorel Women's Helen Of Tundra Boot