Explorations in Policing, Faith and Life (With a hint of humor, product reviews, news and whatever catches my attention)

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Impermanence

If you have read the blog for any amount of time you would have noticed that I post tickets, pamphlets, things which have a very temporal existence.  Watching the history channel, Antiques Roadshow, Pawn Stars and the like, there always is a section about an item that no one knows about and no one preserved an example of one.  It struck me about the impermanence of everyday items we take for granted.  I scan and post something I ran across, found or attended so I can, in a very small way, add to the collective archiving of our lives of the things that have no permanence.



Galatians 6:9
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.

No comments: