My wife and I went to a wine tasting fixed menu dinner and what follows is a list of our favorite wines from that night. All are worthy of sliding into the gullet and I have no vested interest in any of them other than for libation.
- Cal del Monte 2001 Amarone (Valpolicella Classico Superiore DOC, Italy)
- Sorelle Bronca NV Extra Dry Prosecco (Valdobbiadene, Italy) (Already bought two bottles of this)
- Mastrojanni 2005 Brunello (Montalcino, Italy)
- Palmina 2009 Arneis, Honea Vineyard (Santa Ynez Valley, California)
- Palmina 2009 Dolcetto (Santa Barbara County, California)
Link of Wine Distributor (Cream Wine Company) for the dinner www.creamwine.com
May God give you heaven’s dew and earth’s richness— an abundance of grain and new wine.