The only thing I am maintaining is family and church (read attending services) time and that's important but wow am I letting two many other things go because I will not simply force myself to due what must be done regardless of the time of day or work load.
So I am now attempting to, in no particular order:
1. began running again...5 times a week...right now hitting 3
2. volunteering with my church or really doing more with what I am volunteering for.
3. practicing my music
4. staying in touch with my friends (Jason...Jason...I think I remember someone with that name...)
5. getting the important chores around the home completed...have a porch to finish and a basketball hoop to put up.
6. get writing again-to include getting to the blog much more often.
7. loose 15 pounds...its just got to go
8. getting my physical and dental checkups done...off by years
9. get back to school.
10. drink less beer
There is a reason that veteran cops get heavy, smoke and are divorced...when you let all these things and more go because of your work schedule and duties you turn around and they are not around to recover.
2 for attaining wisdom and discipline;
for understanding words of insight;
3 for acquiring a disciplined and prudent life,
doing what is right and just and fair;
4 for giving prudence to the simple,
knowledge and discretion to the young-