Explorations in Policing, Faith and Life (With a hint of humor, product reviews, news and whatever catches my attention)

Monday, November 26, 2007

FCPO


I was able to attend a meeting of the Fellowship of Christian Police Officers meeting over the weekend at Judsen University in Elgin Illinois. I was revivified to see other dedicated Christian men in the policing field. They ranged from Chiefs to patrolmen. I was once again reminded that my struggles and concerns are not unique to my personal experience but rather the price of being a Christian in a fallen world. In this position we as PO's have so many opportunities to be a positive influence in a another's life and especially with marginalize people that no one else is able to connect with, that seeing a room full of people dedicated to this idea is very heartening. Below is the link to their website. If you are considering it, I would recommend joining it.

www.fcpo.org

No comments: