Explorations in Policing, Faith and Life (With a hint of humor, product reviews, news and whatever catches my attention)

Monday, November 12, 2007

Beer






I did not really have anything that struck me today so...since I am drinking a beer I will provide my top five favorite beers topped with a bit of guilty or guzzling feelings.

1. Shiner Blonde (Larger)from Spoetzl Brewing Co Gambrinus Company San Antonio, Texas Year opened 1909

2. Blue Moon (Belgian white ale) from Coors

3. Sierra Nevada Pale Ale-Sierra Nevada Brewing Company Chico, CA United States
Year opened 1979

4. Bass (Pale Ale) Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire United Kingdom Year opened 1777

5. Pacificio Cerveza-The Pacifico Brewery is located in beautiful Mazatlan, Mexico. The brewery was founded in 1900 by German settlers.


1 Samuel 1:15
"Not so, my lord," Hannah replied, "I am a woman who is deeply troubled. I have not been drinking wine or beer; I was pouring out my soul to the LORD.

Proverbs 20:1
Wine is a mocker and beer a brawler; whoever is led astray by them is not wise.

Proverbs 31:4
"It is not for kings, O Lemuel— not for kings to drink wine, not for rulers to crave beer,"

Proverbs 31:6
Give beer to those who are perishing, wine to those who are in anguish;

No comments: