Explorations in Policing, Faith and Life (With a hint of humor, product reviews, news and whatever catches my attention)

Saturday, October 6, 2007

My son's letter to the troops-school assignment


Dear my solider friend,


My name is Ross. I am eight years old. My school is Messiah Lutheran School, which is in Chicago, Illinois. I am on a baseball team and play soccer at Merrimack Park and play baseball at Oriole Park. I have fun. My favorite book is the Hardy Boys. They are boys who solve cases. My favorite Hardy book is The Mystery of the Chinese Junk.
Thank you for fighting for us. I know that you are in the army to keep us safe and free. Where are you right now and what do you like to do? If you have a picture of you that you could send me I will take it to school and put it on a bulletin board so we can all pray for you.



Thanks again for serving,


Rosario


I will post the reply, if any, he gets back.

1 comment:

Kojak said...

Just a quick note to tell you that I enjoyed your blog . Keep up the good work! Be Safe !