Explorations in Policing, Faith and Life (With a hint of humor, product reviews, news and whatever catches my attention)

Monday, October 27, 2008

I have Graduated


I have finally graduated...when I started it seemed like it would take forever and now that I am looking back, it seems like time just flew by. Prospective is everything.

The ceremony was at the Symphony Center in Chicago last Sunday. So I am now the proud owner of a Masters in Police Psychology from the Adler School of Professional Psychology. I am currently attempting to discern what God would have me do with this degree since I will remain full time in law enforcement.

Right now I am in the application process for adjunct professorship at a couple of Universities and Junior Colleges. I hope this is the right path, if not I am confident He will show me the way.

Psalm 17:4-6

4 As for the deeds of men—
by the word of your lips
I have kept myself
from the ways of the violent.

5 My steps have held to your paths;
my feet have not slipped.

6 I call on you, O God, for you will answer me;
give ear to me and hear my prayer.

No comments: